Join us for an 8 week experience that could radically change your relationship with God.
On February 6, 2018 we are launching a new discipleship course called Emotionally Healthy Spirituality.
The EH Spirituality Course:
- directly addresses the reality that emotional maturity and spiritual maturity are inseparable. It is not possible to be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature.
- equips people to develop a personal, first-hand relationship with Jesus by incorporating stillness, silence and Scripture as daily life rhythms.
The EH Spirituality Course moves people through 8 powerful life changing sessions:
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know Yourself That You May Know God
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward
- Journey Through the Wall
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Grief and Loss
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Go the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”
The course will run at the church from 6:30-8 pm in the Fellowship Hall at church. There will be some snacks provided as we gather for a time of teaching and reflection. Our time will feature both a group teaching time and small group discussions.
Cost for the course is $20 which covers the book, workbook, and 40 day prayer guide. (If money is an issue just let us know, money won’t be an obstacle for anyone participating.) To sign up email the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up at the information table at the church.
Check out these videos to learn more about the course.